Cocoa Bean Grind is derived solely from 100% pure dried and roasted cocoa beans; there are no additive agents, sugars, flavorings, or fats. Only add is natural stevia extract
Use 1 tablespoon loose Cocoa Bean Grind per 8oz cup of water.
This package makes approximately 10 cups. Brew like coffee or steep like tea.
Cocoa Bean Tea facts:
- 100% premium cacao.
- Loaded with antioxidants that strengthen the immune system and help us fight diseases such as cancer and heart disease, and flavonoids that boost mood, improve memory & focus, and reduce stress.
- Cocoa is heart and brain healthy – Recent research demonstrates beneficial effects of cocoa on blood pressure, insulin resistance, and vascular & platelet
- function. This is important in reducing your risk of cardiovascular problems such as stroke or heart attack and memory loss.
- Cocoa is energizing! It contains theobromine, a natural, non-addicting, energizing stimulant. Cocoa gives you an energy boost with no caffeine.
- Cocoa Bean Tea has zero calories because the bean grind is removed – it contains no sugar, no chemicals, and no dairy. It also reduces hunger and according to some doctors, boosts metabolism and helps to burn fat faster.
Theobroma, the world's rarest chocolate.
The Latin name for the cocoa tree, theobroma or "food of the gods," refers to the ancient belief that the gods cast down cacao from heaven. Today theobroma also indicates a chocolate of superlative quality. For the chocolate connoisseur in everyone, Red Elephant presents its Single-Origin Theobroma Collection fit for a king or queen. This dark chocolate comes from South American producers cultivating the finest lines of descendants from ancient mother trees. Tasting chocolate this pure is almost sublime.